Monday, September 10, 2012

Interviews - Check It Out!

The other day, my dad said that he got an interview I need to fill out from one of his blogger friend, and it will be online in a couple hours. So, make sure to check it out! It's at Literary Rambles, with Natalie Aguirre, which he said is a pretty big deal.

Brain food! :)
I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

~~Middle Grade Madi~~

p.s. My review of Shannon Messenger's Keeper of the Lost Cites will (hopefully) be up soon. I finally started middle school, and I've been super busy!

6 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for doing the interview Mady. I'm thrilled to share your great advice with everyone. That was kind of your dad to say it's a big deal.

Jessica Salyer said...

Off to check out your interview. I don't have an answer for your brain food question... I'll have to think about it. Good luck in middle school.

Anonymous said...

Headed over to Natalie's. Also, "Shadow."

Steve MC said...

The part of the bird that's not in the sky is bird poop, but I can't figure out the rest.

Sarah Ahiers said...

It IS a big deal! Literary Rambles is awesome! Go you!

Kimberly Gabriel said...

That is a very big deal! I hope you're enjoying your school year! I look forward to reading the rest of your review!